Welcome to Brookwood High School Athletic Registration
Click the icon below to register for an activity
All participants in Brookwood athletics must meet these requirements BEFORE participating in any way:
- The student must be academically eligible for extracurricular activities.
- The student must have a current physical on file with the athletic department.
- The student must not have any outstanding equipment or bills from previous athletic participation.
- The student and a parent / guardian must complete the online registration.
- The student and a parent / guardian must complete the Athletic Handbook Survey ( Found on the Athletics page of the NOW Website).
Students registering for Athletics and / or Cheer must have a current physical examination form on file in the athletics office before the student is authorized to participate in practice/tryouts. To ensure clearance for participation, physicals should be completed and turned in to the athletics office prior to the first day of practice/tryouts.
Physicals taken April 1st or after are valid for the following two school years. If taken prior to April 1st, it is valid for the remainder of that school year and the following school year.
If you have questions or need assistance with the registration, please contact.
Ken Clinton - Athletic Director